Monday, January 18, 2010
homecoming from birth country
E and I purchased our plane tickets back to the United States. We officially fly out of Seoul on March 1st. I feel like we've just gotten here. For those of you who don't know, E and I both got cast in two different shows at two large theaters that begin rehearsals in mid-March. The opportunities were too good to pass up, so we cut our plans in Korea short by about 6 months. We're both really excited to work on these shows, but we're also sad to leave a place that is so vibrant with challenges and awesome discoveries. We might come back in July when our shows have closed... or we might not. We'll see. I think we'll know if we want to come back once we're in Minnesota again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment